Saturday, July 28, 2012

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE AND FOOD FOR THOUGHT


Happy Saturday, Blogland!

I received the nicest e-mail from Monica in Columbus, OH this past week, who wanted me to know how much she enjoyed my blog, and how she always found inspiration to get her through her day, especially with my Saturday Sayings. She encouraged me to keep doing what I am doing, and it meant the world to me!

As I told her in my response, I love quotes, and have always found inspiration in them growing up, especially positive, thought provoking and uplifting ones. So, I started Saturday Sayings for myself, and as a way to share some of my favorites with all of you.

That said, I never knew it would turn into such a success, but an overwhelmingly number of the nice and positive messages and comments I get, tell me how much you all love them too. So, now I do it as much for myself as I do for each of you, and it means a lot knowing the make a difference and are enjoyed!
(images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)


I hope this week's collection of quotes about life offered a little food for thought and inspiration to your weekend, and possibly week ahead!
Since I used to live in London, and it is where my younger sister was born, it was kind of fun to watch, and the fireworks display was quite something!

Thank you again for all the encouragement that so many of you give to me, and know that you can count on Saturdays being quote filled almost every week! :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and check back on Monday for a fall 2012 fashion color trends post to get you ready for the cooler months ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment